{2015} Review of Chicken Up!~

hello lovelies,

I know i have not been writing recently although its the holidays for me. Working all day and reaching home around midnight does not give me any time nor energy to write anything. Since its a Saturday today and i have no work~, I shall write.

Chicken Up came to Tampines a really long time ago and i tried it by getting takeaway instead of queueing lol. It was expensive for me compared to KFC or like any regular fried chicken as $12 would get you only 4 wings.But when we got home , it was still so crispy and the inside was still very juicy.

OKay so one day my family was craving for Korean Fried Chicken and we decided to go down to try.












Soba salad. Cold and refreshing and this honestly inspires me to go and make it on my own at home.



Ganjang Wings( Soy sauce )Super Crispy and juicy on the inside.


Sweet and sticky Wings


It all depends on your preference i prefer the soy sauce flavoured ones while my mum liked the sweet and spicy ones. The sweet and spicy ones were on the sticky side which i don't particularly favour compared to the ganjang ones which were nicely marinated and still had its own flavour without having to coat it with a sauce.

Andong Jimdak (Spicy Braised Chicken with Soy Sauce)


I really loved it cos i am a lover of spicy food. It wasn't really very spicy but it still had that kick to it. I am sure if you have a love for spicy food this wont be problem to you. It had chewy noodles and the gravy had a taste similar to Ganjang Gejang i made at home ( Raw Seasoned Crabs in Soy Sauce)
Matcha Bingsu ($17)

This was super good but my dad could not get over the price of this. The ice was snowflake like and melt in the mouth and probably one of my favourite bingsu so far. However the price. Bingsus are too overpriced in SG gah.

Overall, i would totally go back but the prices are what are keeping me away. Too overpriced in opinion.( also i almost ended up working in Chicken Up) hah.
Rating:4/5
Address:

Tampines

T 6588 0308
Open Daily: 11:30am-11.00pm (last order at 10:30pm)

@Tanjong Pagar

T 6327 1203
Dinner: Mon to Thursday 5:30pm-2.00am
Fri & Sat: 5:30pm-3.00am / Sun: 5:30pm-12midnight

@Jurong East

T 6563 0337
Open Daily: 11:30am-11.00pm

@DOVER

Mon to Fri: 9.00am- 7.00pm
Sat: 10.00am- 2.00pm
Closed on Sun

( makes me so jealous like why not NP???)
Credits to the Chicken Up website (http://www.chicken-up.com/)

xxx,

missmiika<3

Popular posts from this blog

{2015} Breakfast at Bukit Indah @ Restaurant Hook Sang 福生海鲜楼 ~!!

{2015} Trip to JB Series Part 1 :Things to Eat @ City Square : AK Noodles House + Nyonya Kueh + Gong Cha

{2015}Review of Kimchi Korean Restaurant @ Suntec!